Every rupee counts! You can make a difference. Come forward, now…
For many years, Christ 4 All has been working with the most disadvantaged communities to provide them better healthcare, education opportunities and protection from physical and mental exploitation. In Andhra Pradesh, India, we go right in the middle of the poorest communities with our development projects and help children be children whilst showing the love of God to all people. We rid communities from the clutches of malnutrition, send children to schools, help pregnant women deliver safe, and pull people out of crippling poverty.
It is because of the many generous donors that we have been able to go so far. We need your continued support to enable us to continue with our work with the same vigour and passion.
- £10 buys two mosquito nets
- £15 feeds a child for a two months
- £20 guards five children from Malaria
- £50 pays for a teacher for a week
- £100 provides books for a school
- £200 starts a drinking water project